A haunting lyrical drama of remembrance, redemption and forgiveness set in the lost Southwestern town of Dolores, with a giant red chair in the cemetery for when the Lord visits, a flat tire which changed history, and a closed Chinese-Mexican restaurant.
- playwright: José Cruz González
- director: Argos MacCallum
- actors: Sabrina Garcia, Lisa Friedland, Hyda Maria, Santiago Candelaria, and Nate Patrus
- set design: Karen Paramanandam
- light design: Karyna Cragin
- costume design: Mary Mier, Paul Valdez
- muralist: Gilberto Guzman